In this International Women's Day episode, Pip speaks with Bron Williams, The Bias Specialist. Bron's lived experience and expertise has given her the opportunity to have those difficult and awkward conversations with people who demonstrate unconscious bias. With empathy and respect Bron brings to the surface, and consciousness, the bias created during childhood, through our education, experience and environment.
- This year International Women’s Day is asking everyone to Imagine a gender equal world.
- A world free of bias, stereotypes and discrimination.
- A world that's diverse, equitable, and inclusive.
- A world where difference is valued and celebrated.
- And I’d like to add a world where respect and kindness are the foundations.
- Together we can forge women's equality.
- Collectively we can all #BreakTheBias.
At 16.20 - 17 minutes Bron explains when ‘difference is felt as a threat’ and how we as humans respond to the unknown through the lens of our preconceived bias.
Find out more about Bron at www.bronwilliams.com
Stay tuned for more stories that promote the health, wealth and wellbeing of women IWD2022